17. Additional Terms
The following additional terms and conditions apply to the use of the Website:
1. Subscription Terms: All subscriptions, including all subscription renewals, are for a minimum of one year. At the start of each subsequent year of your subscription, we will automatically bill your credit card for a further one year subscription period at the then current subscription rate for your subscription tier.
2. No Refunds for Early Cancellation: We will not process any refunds for early cancellation of user accounts. You are free to cancel your subscription at any time through the settings in your account. However, cancellation of your subscription will not entitle you to a refund for any remaining portion of the subscription term.
3. Responsibility for Processing Fees: If at any time, you choose to downgrade your subscription or otherwise require Founded to initiate a payment to you, you will be responsible for any payment processing fees incurred by Founded. Such processing fees will be automatically deducted from any payment before it is released to you.
4. Fees Not Included in Your Subscription: Except where we have clearly stated that an applicable government fee has been waived or is included with your subscription, you will always be charged applicable government fees in addition to your subscription fee for filing mandatory documents with the government. Where services are provided by Founded for the filing of government forms or documents, including agent or courier services, we reserve the right to charge you service fees in addition to applicable government fees. The total amount of any additional fees will be shown to you before you choose to file such documents.
5. No Solicitor-Client Relationship or Legal Advice Provided: We are a technology company that provides tools for Users to complete, file, sign and store documents. We are not a law firm. We do not offer legal representation, legal advice, legal services, referrals or recommendations. There is no solicitor-client relationship between you and us. Before completing any task on the Website, you are encouraged to obtain outside professional assistance from someone qualified to provide legal advice in your jurisdiction.
6. Content is for Information Only: Content on the Website is not legal advice and is provided for general informational purposes only. As such, our Content is not a replacement for legal advice from a qualified legal professional related to your specific circumstances.
7. Subscription Changes: Any changes to your subscription, including subscription downgrades, may result in loss of access to features, services and the number of users able to access your account.